LT COL Kibodya
- The highest position on the cadet chain of command
- The Battalion Commander is responsible for setting the standard and is responsible for the success or failure of the Red Raider Battalion.
- The CSM is responsible for representing all enlisted matters in the battalion
- The CSM duty is to execute the commands given by the BC
- Also responsible for coordinating battalion events such as parades and color guard events.
- Responsible for the appearance of the battalion
Sergeant Major Agarwal
- The SGM is responsible for supervising, directing, and coordinating the NCOs on the battalion staff.
- The SGM assumes the CSM role in their absence.
- The XO is responsible for supervising, directing, and coordinating the battalion staff.
- Serves as a link between all Cadets and the Cadre Battalion Executive Officer.
- The XO assumes the command of the battalion in the absence of the Battalion Commander.
Return to main JROTC page
Other Student Staff
HSC JROTC S-1
2nd LT Morales
- The S-1 is responsible for the Cadets Records. These records include personal information along with awards and promotions earned by each cadet.
- The S-1 inputs and updates this information thru an online program called JUMS (JROTC Unit Management System)
- They also work closely with company commanders to produce orders for promotions and awards for cadets.
HSC JROTC S-1 ASST
2nd LT Jorczak
HSC JROTC S-1 NCO
HSC JROTC S-2
- The S-2 is responsible for maintaining the accountability, servicability and cleanliness of the Red Raider Battalion weapons.
- The S-2 is also responsible for coordinating and overseeing fundraising activities in the JROTC program
- S2 produces all battalion ASU nameplates.
- S2 maintains accountability for the battalion budget.
HSC JROTC S-2 NCO
HSC JROTC S-3
Second LT Shepard
- The S-3 is responsible for all matters concerning training, operations and plans.
- The S-3 also prepares Operations Orders and training schedules.
HSC JROTC S-3 NCO
HSC JROTC S-3 NCO
HSC JROTC S-4
- The S-4 is responsible for maintaining the battalion supply room.
- The S-4 issues and receives all cadet uniforms and supplies.
- The S-4 maintains individual cadet clothing records.
- The S-4 is responsible for maintaining a list of supply items that need to be ordered such as uniforms, accessories and accouchements.
HSC JROTC S-4 NCO
HSC JROTC S-5
- The S-5 is responsible for documenting all events the battalion participates in.
- The S-5 takes pictures of cadets in action during all battalion events.
- The S-5 writes a narrative of all our events and submits to SAI, AI and school administrators.
- The S-5 manages the battalion’s social media sites
HSC JROTC S-5 NCO
HSC JROTC S-6