- DRILL TEAM: Creates discipline, teamwork, and leadership while presenting appropriate attention, publicity, and interest in the program. SEP-DEC
- COLOR GUARD: Proudly displays the National & State Flags at Competition.
- PT Team: Develop discipline, physical and mental toughness to enhance the leadership, critical thinking and problem solving skills to improve the overall self-confidence of cadets. DEC-MAR
Presidential Physical Fitness Test.
o Pull-Ups/ Flex-Arm Hang
o V-Sit Reach
o Shuttle Run
- JLAB (JROTC Leadership & Academic Bowl): Prepares students for state, college, grad exams.
- RAIDER TEAM: A JROTC competition that tests skill, strength, stamina, and teamwork across a set of outdoor adventure tasks. In order to participate on this team you must pass the raider test given before the season starts. APR-MAY.
o 1-Rope Bridge
o First Aid Scenario / Obstacle Course
o Land Navigation
o 3K Run
o Gauntlet – Team Obstacle Course
- Academic Team: Competes in two categories; the JROTC category of “Leadership” (Military History, First Aid, Land Navigation, etc.) and the category of “Academic” (Math, English, Biology, US History). DEC-MAR
*1st Place Trophy for first time ever*